Agendas for Meetings

BELTON WITH BROWSTON

PARISH COUNCIL

CHAIR : PETER NICHOLS VICE CHAIR : MICHAEL GRAYSTONE

TO MEMBERS OF THE COUNCIL: YOU ARE HEREBY SUMMONED TO ATTEND THE

MEETING OF THE BELTON WITH BROWSTON PARISH COUNCIL,

WHICH WILL BE HELD ON TUESDAY 18th SEPTEMBER 2018 at 7.30PM

At NEW ROAD SPORT & LEISURE CENTRE, BELTON

MEETING AGENDA

PUBLIC SECTION: The Council allows up to 15 minutes to hear views and concerns from members of the public. Each member shall be permitted to ask one question during the section, any remaining time to be allocated at the Chairman’s discretion. Questions will be considered by portfolio holders or Parish Clerk, which can request the item form part of a future agenda.

1-APOLOGIES FOR ABSENCE:

Apologies together with reasons for absence will be taken and recorded.

2-DECLARATION OF INTEREST:

Councillors to state any known conflict of interest, personal or believed prejudicial on agenda items

3-MINUTES:

Minutes from meeting held on 26/06/18 will be presented for approval.

4-MATTERS ARISING:

The Clerk and others as appropriate will update on any relevant points.

5-CHAIR/CLERK REPORTS:

To include updates concerning the Tesco /Post Office closure.

6-TRAFFIC CALMING ISSUES & STEPSHORT ROAD SURFACE:

General discussion concerning traffic calming measures and speeding including Cherry Lane & Church Lane. To discuss Stepshort road surface and continuing leak following pumphouse upgrade.

7-GYBC WEBSITE:

Cllr Botwright to report issues concerning the slow planning portal, and complaint emails being undelivered.

8-SWAN RISE CARE HOME:

Cllr Botwright to report.

9-ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCIAL MATTERS:

Cllr Buckworth and the RFO will update as appropriate including payments of accounts.

10-SURVEYORS OF HIGHWAYS SITES:

Cllr Botwright to report.

11-NEW ROAD SPORT & LEISURE CENTRE:

The Clerk to report the first set of quotations for a) instalation of PIR lighting system, and b) repair to pot holes in the car park. Clerk to confirm the new 2 year electric contract.

12- ALLOTMENT MEETING DATES

To confirm the dates for the Allotments Committee Meeting and the AGM.

13- 2019 PARISH PARTNERSHIP SCHEME:

To be discussed by all members, to include any update on the 2018 project.

14-PLANNING:

To consider any applications submitted and reviewed earlier.

15-PORTFOLIOS:

Members to report any issues as appropriate to include any report from the Southern Parishes Group Meeting in Hopton, & to set date for informal portfolio framework discussion.

16-GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATIONS:

To approve draft policies.

17-INCAMERA RESOLUTION 18- POSSIBLE AMENITY LAND IN BELTON

Signed by the Parish Clerk: Kate Palmer Telephone: 01493 602960 E-Mail: beltonparish@yahoo.co.uk

Comments are closed.